Kerstin here today with a simple stamp technique, where you can "design" your own steampunk stamp
- Two become one new -
with special effect ;-)
All you need is:
two clear stamps and an ink pad
for another variation an embossing ink pad, heat tool and embossing powder
Are you ready to go :-)?!
- 1. Ink your first stamp
- 2. remove the color with a lint-free cloth in the centre (or wherever you want)
- 3. stamp with your first stamp
- 4. find out wich part of the gear stamp suits. Using a clear stamp makes this pretty easy as you can see through
- 5. ink only the part you need and stamp it on top the first stamped image
- 6. voila, that's all :-)
- optional: if you use embossing ink and powder with step 5 you can also create some extra sparkling effect and texture
more details you can see on my blog.
normal stamp Lionsfish
and the new steampunkfish
There are so many ways of combining your stamps!
Just try it and surprise us with your results (maybe already in
our Summer Special Challenge)!!